Anyone who knows me knows I’m a sucker for a good quote.
Today, for your reading pleasure, I present you with ten little wonders I’ve stumbled upon lately.
Which one speaks to you?
1. I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than closed by belief. – Gerry Spence
2. Money often costs too much. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. If you want others to be happy, practice compassion; if you want to be happy, practice compassion. – The 14th Dalai Lama
4. Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I will meet you there. – Rumi
5. Fear is the cheapest room in the house. I would like to see you living in better conditions. – Hafiz
6. Say not, “I have found the truth,” but rather, “I have found a truth.” – Kahlil Gibran
7. Trying to satisfy one’s desires with possessions is like trying to put out fire with straw. – Confucius
8. The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear. – Jiddu Krishnamurti
9. The winds of grace are always blowing, but it is you who must raise your sails. – Rabindranath Tagore
10. What we plant in the soil of contemplation, we shall reap in the harvest of action. – Meister Eckhart