Some of us are celebrating spring, others are celebrating new jobs, new babies, new loves, or new homes. Here, for your reading pleasure, are ten quotes about the art of celebration. Which is your favorite today?
1. "Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." – Danny Kaye
2. "The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it." – Richard Bach
3. "There is no security in this life. There is only opportunity." – Douglas MacAurthur
4. "Life is what you
celebrate. All of it. Even its end.” – Joanne Harris
“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
6. "All of life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better." – Ralph Waldo Emerson"
7. “Life is far too
important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde
“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.”
– Gerard Way
9. “Always leave enough time in your life to do something that
makes you happy, satisfied and joyous. That has more of an effect on economic
well-being than any other single factor.” – Paul Hawken
10. "Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words." – Plautus